Wednesday, January 19, 2011

From the Regional Director

Hi Everyone,

I am happy to report that Tri-State Schutzhund Association has confirmed that they will host this year’s (2011) Regional Championships. Big Sky Schutzhund Club will assist to the best of our abilities. The trial date has tentatively been proposed for Sept. 17-18, and they have some leads on judge(s) and venue, but aren’t ready to share yet until they get them more formalized.

Thus, this email is primarily to ask you to save the date, and ask that you let me know of any conflicts I should make them aware of. I look forward to a chance to see everyone there. I would also like to warmly thank Hundesport Alaska who, with help from the Alaska Schutzhund Club, submitted a preliminary bid and held several discussions with an eye toward bidding for the Regionals should Tri-State have been unable to step up this year. I anticipate a bid from them for the 2012 Regionals, and I urge you to do what you can to support them next year.

Finally, thanks to everyone who sent good wishes our way—Harley is recovering nicely from the surgery, and we are waiting to hear the results from the pathology.

Yours,
Warren

No comments: